Since 2005, she has been working in ICT research projects in collaboration with enterprises and research centers, at regional and European level. Expert of IT Governance, Information Security management systems, Risk management. Certified Lead Auditor ISO/IEC 27001:2005, ITIL v3 Foundation, Cobit 4.1, ISO22301:2012 and PMP. She leads research projects at DGS as R&D Manager.
- Project manager and technical coordinator (customers and R&D projects)
- Project manager and technical leader of the Risk Analysis tool called RIS (Risk Integrated Service), a service for assessment, evaluation and management of IT security governance risks, performing different kind of risk analysis in accordance with main international standard
- Pre-sales and business development
- Definition of R&D strategies and alignment with the company’s business and development of R&D partnerships and networking. In particular, management and technical leader of different R&D projects based on emerging technologies such as Security, Risk and Cloud architectures, working together with teams composed by other Les, SMEs and Researchers. Management of the complete project life-cycle since the bid to the delivery, managing relationships with partners and internal resources. Task leader and Work Package leader in important H2020 projects.
After a brief experience in ATC software design, Paolo focused on energy industry, working as a Business Process Engineer for a Power Company and designing several solution for power plants automation and management.
Currently Paolo is leading the Software Engineer Unit of DGS SpA, working for the implementation and maintenance of software products (applications and services) providing:
– Compliance with customer process
– Architectural blueprints,
– Technological Guidelines
– Alignment with corporate standards,
– Synergies in the development,
– Control of integration services.
He’s collaborating with the R&D Unit, to achieve research projects on new exciting technologies , such as Blockchain and Distributed Ledgers, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Big Data, Industrial IoT.
After 10 years, she began a new adventure in the industry domain that allows her to reach a strong background in Supply Chain Management. She is also APICS certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM). After more than 5 years working as senior consultant for important industry brands in Italian and International market, she joined DGS as Project Manager for national and international funded projects and she is currently following projects and proposals focused on Industry 4.0. (Digital Twin, AI, Big Data, IoT).
As a Data Scientist, she supports research on cybersecurity and digital solutions and security. In particular, she helps implement the technical innovations of DGS’ risk assessment service, broadening its use into sectors such as transportation, healthcare, agrifood, and many others.